- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Loose dried herbs for use in your spellwork.
Great to use for candle dressing, talisman/charm/mojo bags, etc.
Each herb is sold by the Ounce (with the exception of the Pomegranate "Cups."
The Herbs currently available:
- Alfalfa (Lucerne) - Prosperity, Anti-Hunger, Money, Healing, Abundance, Manifesting, Luck
- Blessed Thistle (Holy Thistle) - Purification, Hex-Breaking, Happiness, Strength, Luck
- Devil's Claw Root - Protection, Purification, Reversing, Cleansing and keeps unwanted company away
- Galangal (Low John) - Protection, Lust, Health, Money, Psychic Powers, Hex-Breaking
- Ginger Root - Love, Money, Success, Self-Awareness, Strength/Power, Unblocking
- Lavender - Love, Protection, Peace, Sleep, Intuition, Healing, Awareness, Longevity, Purification, Happiness
- Lemon - Longevity, Purification, Love, Friendship
- Lime - Healing, Love, Protection
- Orange - Love, Creativity, Divination, Purification, Luck, Truth, Money
- Pomegranate "Cup" [Dried Skin of Half a Pomegranate] - Divination, Luck, Wishes, Wealth, Fertility, Great Offering for Hekate
- Rose Petals - Love, Protection, Psychic Powers, Intuition, Healing, Luck, Divination
- Mugwort - Psychic Powers, Prophetic Dreams, Astral Projection, Strength, Protection, Healing
- Pennyroyal - Strength, Protection, Peace
- Marigold/Calendula - Protection, Prophetic Dreams, Legal Matters, Psychic Powers
- Nettle - Exorcism, Protection, Healing, Lust
- Mullein (Graveyard Dirt) - Courage, Protection, Health, Love, Divination, Exorcism, Dark Arts, Necromancy
If you are looking for Herbal Blends or a Custom Herbal Blend, please see my "Spellwork Herbal Blends" listing.
Also, if you live in a humid area and/or you notice your herbs start to soften and absorb moisture, lay them out on a cooking sheet and put them in an oven at 150 degrees Fahrenheit for 10-15 minutes.
Note: Herbs are not for consumption or smoking! Keep out of reach of all children and animals.
*WARNING* If you burn your herbs, please do not leave burning material unattended and keep out of reach of pets and children. Please clear area of all flammable materials prior to use. Only use in a properly ventilated area and/or with an open window. Please use common sense when it comes to fire safety.